As a locally-owned and operated business serving Northern Colorado, we have the privilege of being a part of this amazing and outgoing community and have been inspired by the generosity of our customers. We have designed a way to give back to the community that we love to be a part of in a fun and creative way: hosting non-profits as a Guest Barista for a day where you will raise money and raise awareness.
The greatest aspect about guest barista day, in our opinion, is the platform it offers to mutually serve you and our community by more than a monetary donation. We are so fortunate to live in a community with hundreds of non-profits, each with their passions for aiding our friends and neighbors and loved ones in different ways and through various means. A guest barista day at The Human Bean offers these organization a captivated, and caring audience where the organization can let our customers know who they are and what they do and how hey can serve or be served. So many customers want to help beyond the guest barista day and this day can be the first step in that partnership. A key piece is that we don’t just host non-profit board member or directors, we let organizations send us their best community voice piece to make the most of this day.
On the day of your guest barista appearance, we would donate 10 percent of all sales for the entire day back to the nonprofit as well as accept any donations from customers. Your time at The Bean would be a fun and interactive 2 hour shift with customers and staff! Our staff would take care of the “work” part of making drinks; while you engage customers providing them with valuable information about your organization and thank them for coming by to see you. Prior to your appearance, we would market on Facebook (we have over 8,000 fans in Northern Colorado!) as well as through press releases that you would be serving as a Guest Barista for the day. We would also send you an email ready flyer showcasing your Guest Barista day, which you could then email out to your friends, family & colleagues. We would also ask the networks of the nonprofit to send out the same flyer so we could raise as much money as we can during this day.
Please take a moment to confirm the following requirements for a Guest Barista Day and then fill out the form below to apply.
- 501(c)3 nonprofit status
- Guest Barista Day (GBD) MUST be on a Thursday from 11am – 1 pm
- Saturday GBD determined on a case to case basis. Please contact us if you believe you need a Saturday GBD (Times will change for a Saturday GBD)
- Date of GBD must be confirmed 30 days ahead
- Nonprofit must specify which location (only one): 3 locations in Fort Collins, 1 in Loveland, 4 in Weld County
- Multiple locations determined on a case to case basis. Please contact us if you believe you need a multiple location GBD
- Nonprofit must provide information about organization and logo, in high resolution, 3 weeks prior to GBD
- Nonprofit must provide energetic and dynamic individuals to be the Guest Baristas
- Nonprofit must provide marketing materials for GBD to hand out to Human Bean customers
- Nonprofit must market the GBD via their own platforms
- Email blast, Facebook, website, posters in office, etc.
- Date for check presentation must be determined prior to GBD
- Must be no later than 2 weeks post GBD