What The Human Bean Offers YOU:
The Human Bean offers a flexible schedule and highly values education and growth, both personal and professional. The fast-paced and caffeinated environment breeds bonds with customers and co-workers alike and we love to see these thrive. We take pride in our quality, local products and ability to give back to our community with each cup we serve and through all of the programs and community needs we support.
We Are Seeking Baristas
- Who will take pride in being a part of this local company.
- No previous experience required.
- Full training program offered for all new hires with an extensive ladder for growth and opportunities for long-term advancement.
What The Human Bean Expects from YOU:
Each location has a close-knit staff that succeeds through respect for one another and the company. Everyone is expected to work diligently to uphold high standards and share equally in the daily tasks. We all strive to be the coworker that we want to have in each other. Being flexible and willing to assist co-workers with scheduling needs is seen as a sign of true dedication to the teamwork mentality.
All employees for The Human Bean must:
- Strive to set one another up for success by being thorough, reliable and accountable
- Utilize positive, directive and constructive communication between all parties within the company
- Possess a work ethic strong in integrity, initiative and pride
- Be an invested and involved individual aiding in the company’s success
- Work a variety of shifts including some evenings, weekends, and holidays
To succeed as an individual you must be receptive to direction and feedback during the training process and beyond, recognizing the constant ability to grow and improve. You will be expected to uphold all company policies and be self-motivated and self-regulating as there are often shifts where no manager is present.
Basic Job Description:
As a Human Bean barista you are expected to routinely think and act efficiently taking responsibility for customers and the stand as a whole.
As a Barista you will:
- craft beverages to order
- clean equipment and work spaces
- take out trash
- handle money as you ring customers in
- engage customers in conversation
- put away orders and organize product and supplies
- multitask in all you do
- leave personal matters at the door and enjoy a drama free and fun environment that you help to create!
If you are interested in working at The Human Bean and upholding the outlined criteria please submit your resume using the form below or drop it off at one of our locations with current availability clearly specified. Please note – this is not a seasonal position.