At The Human Bean northern Colorado, we love this planet and are so fortunate to partner with coffee farmers across the globe through our Farm Friendly Direct Program. Earth Day gives us the opportunity to show gratitude for these cross-continent relationships as well as do our part to celebrate the earth.
On Earth Day Monday, April 22nd, The Human Bean northern Colorado will be giving away 50 Farm to Cup reusable mugs at each of our locations with the purchase of a 16oz drink. These mugs tell the story of how our coffee makes it from the farm to your cup. Reuse this cup for your drink and receive a 25¢ discount every time.
Did you know that we dedicate our efforts to staying green too? Here’s how!
- Re-Use! We leave our used coffee grounds for local gardeners to use.
- Locally Sourced! We are able to reduce fuel costs, increase efficiency and support the community through sourcing locally!
- We Recycle! Our recycling is picked up twice as often as our trash.
- Energy Efficient! Our lighting in each northern Colorado Bean is efficient!
- Reduce Waste! We reduce our waste as much as possible, and we ask our customers to do it too! Please reuse java jackets, bring in a reusable mug or reusable straw.
Together, with your reusable mugs and our commitment implementing sustainable practices, we can celebrate earth day every day!